We will ask you for contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address, as well as payment information, like your credit card number and expiration date, when you sign up for our service.
When you visit our website, we log your IP address, the start and end times of your visit, as well as the start and end times of each page you view. We might link this data to the details we know about you that allow us to identify you individually.
When you visit our website, we might set a cookie to recognize you as a regular visitor or a customer. This cookie might be linked to the personally identifiable data we already have on you.
A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier specific to your browser. When you visit our website, the cookie will let us know which browser you are using so we can personalize your experience.
We may request details about your operating system, software and other technical information if you contact us for technical support.
Your personally identifiable information will only be used in the ways listed below:
- To process payments and offer customer service.
- To occasionally send emails, including announcements of special offers or other information. We could also send emails promoting exclusive deals from our partners, but we won’t give them your email address or any other details that could be used to identify you. By following the instructions in these emails, you can choose to unsubscribe from future communications.
- To enhance both the marketing of and the service we provide. In order to better target or develop our website and personalize your visit, we might, for instance, use data from user surveys, demographics and website visits.
We won’t divulge any of your personally identifiable information to anyone besides:
- A law enforcement or regulatory agency, upon request.
- A person or organization that buys our company.
- Third parties who assist us in our business, such as payment processors, who are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information as long as they sign an agreement with us to do so.
- To our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- To the extent necessary to defend or uphold our rights or the rights of others.
We under no circumstances provide or sell your personal information to third parties for their use in emails, marketing lists or records.
We might share aggregated statistical information about our customers to third parties, such as advertising partners or suppliers.
This aggregated statistical data does not individually identify you.
Your payment information and personally identifying information are stored in a secure database.