To update your nameservers at SiteGround and have your domain point to Skystra, please follow the below steps.
Pointing Nameservers to Skystra
1. Login to your SiteGround account.
2. Click the Services option in the top menu bar.
3. Click the Domains option in the sub-menu.
4. Find the domain name and click the Manage button.
5. Click the Manage Nameservers link on the right frame.
6. When a pop-up window opens, input Skystra nameservers into the Nameserver 1 and Nameserver 2 fields:
7. Click the Confirm button to save the changes.
It can take up to 24 hours for the DNS changes to propagate (DNS propagation is the process of updating every server across the internet with new information) globally.
You can use our Skystra DNS Propagation Guide to track the progress of the DNS propagation for your domain.