To update your nameservers at Porkbun and have your domain point to Skystra, please follow the below steps.
Pointing Nameservers to Skystra
1. Login to your Porkbun account.
2. On the Domain Management screen, locate the domain you wish to update, and click the Details drop-down menu on the far right.
3. Find the Authoritative Nameservers section, and click the Edit link.
4. A pop-up window with the current nameservers will appear. Remove all existing records and fill in the following nameservers (one per line):
5. Click Submit to save the changes.
It can take up to 24 hours for the DNS changes to propagate (DNS propagation is the process of updating every server across the internet with new information) globally.
You can use our Skystra DNS Propagation Guide to track the progress of the DNS propagation for your domain.