To update your nameservers at GoDaddy and have your domain point to Skystra, please follow the steps below.
Pointing Nameservers to Skystra
1. Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.
2. Choose your domain name from the list to enter the Domain Settings page.
3. Scroll to the Additional Settings section and click the Manage DNS option.
4. Find the Nameservers section, and click the Change button.
5. Under the Enter my own nameservers (advanced) option, input Skystra nameservers:
When you click Save on the new nameservers, they might not show up right away on your GoDaddy Domain Settings page, give your page a refresh, and then you should see our nameservers.
It can take up to 24 hours for the DNS changes to propagate (DNS propagation is the process of updating every server across the internet with new information) globally.
You can use our Skystra DNS Propagation Guide to track the progress of the DNS propagation for your domain.