This article will explain how to set up your email address on Outlook on your PC.
Manual Account Setup
Launch Outlook, fill in your email address and select Let me set up my account manually:
Click the Connect button.
On the next screen, select IMAP:
Incoming Mail Server Settings
Next, fill in the following details:
- Incoming mail server: mail.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name)
- Incoming mail server port: 993
- Incoming mail server encryption method: SSL/TLS
Outgoing Mail Server Settings
- Outgoing mail server: mail.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name)
- Outgoing mail server port: 465
- Outgoing mail server encryption method: SSL/TLS
Click the Next button once ready.
Fill in your email address password on the next screen and click the Connect button:
Outlook will confirm that your email address has been set up properly:
If needed, feel free to tick the Set up Outlook Mobile on my phone, too box.
Click the Done button to finish the setup and launch Outlook:
That’s it! You can now use your email on Outlook through your PC.