This article will explain how to set up your email address on Apple Mail on your Mac.
Launch Apple Mail, select Mail from the main menu and click the Add Account button:
On the next screen, select Other Mail Account:
Next, fill in your Name, Email Address, and Password in the corresponding fields. Once ready, click the Sign In button:
On the next page, put in the following details:
- Email Address: your email address
- Username: your email address
- Password: your email address password
- Account Type: IMAP
- Incoming Mail Server: mail.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name)
- Outgoing Mail Server: mail.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name)
Click the Sign In button when ready.
Finally, select the apps you want to use with your email account (usually Mail only), and click the Done button to finish the setup:
That’s it! You can now use your email on Apple Mail on your Mac computer.