To transfer your domain to Skystra, you will need to unlock your domain and obtain a transfer code from the current domain registrar.
To transfer your domain name from Porkbun to Skystra, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Porkbun account.
- On the Domain Management screen, locate the domain you wish to transfer and click the green padlock icon under the Lock column to unlock your domain. The icon will flash in yellow color to indicate that the lock has been removed.
- Next, click the green eye icon under the Whois column to remove whois protection. You’ll be asked to confirm you want to turn off whois protection, and once you do – the icon will change.
- Click the Details drop-down menu on the far right. Once the details section is expanded, locate the Registrar Transfer section and click Get Authorization Code.
- A pop-up window will appear with your new authorization code.