To transfer your domain to Skystra, you will need to unlock your domain and obtain a transfer code from the current domain registrar.
To transfer your domain name from NameCheap to Skystra, please follow these steps:
- Login to your NameCheap account.
- In the left frame, select the Domain List option.
- Find the domain name and click the Manage button on the right side.
- Click the Sharing & Transfer tab.
- To unlock the domain, click the UNLOCK button.
Get Domain Auth Code
- To obtain the transfer code, click the AUTH CODE button. The code will be automatically sent to the Registrant email address.
Please note that it typically takes around 15 minutes for the email with the transfer code to arrive.