To transfer your domain to Skystra, you will need to unlock your domain and obtain a transfer code from the current domain registrar.
To unlock your domain name at Google Domains, please follow these steps:
- Log in to Google Domains.
- Select your domain name and open the hamburger menu.
- Click the Registration settings option.
- Scroll down to find the Domain lock option, and click the Unlock domain button.
Get Domain Authorization Code
To get a domain transfer code from Google Domains, please follow these steps:
- Go to Google Domains.
- Click Manage your domains option if you’re not taken directly to Google Domains console.
- Click the Expires tab next to the domain you wish to transfer.
- Click the Get authorization code button under Transfer out section.
- Copy the transfer code to your clipboard.