To transfer your domain to Skystra, you will need to unlock your domain and obtain a transfer code from the current domain registrar.
To unlock your domain name at GoDaddy, please follow these steps:
- Log in to the GoDaddy Domain Control Center.
- Find the column named Lock in the list of your domains, and click the toggle button from On to Off next to the chosen domain name.
- Once completed, the Lock status for the domain name in question should show Off.
You might have to refresh your page a couple of times until you see the Domain Lock showing as off.
If you’re not able to see the Lock column, select the Edit Columns option in the top-right corner, check the box next to Lock, and select the OK button to apply the change.
Get Domain Authorization Code
To get a domain transfer code from GoDaddy, please follow these steps:
- Since you’re already logged in to the Domain Control Center, select the domain you want to transfer to go to the Domain Settings page.
- Click the Transfer domain away from GoDaddy button under the Additional Settings section.
- Go through the transfer checklist, and if everything is OK – click the Continue with transfer button.
- Select the Click here to see Authorization Code option, and then Copy to Clipboard button to copy the authorization code.