To transfer your domain to Skystra, you will need to unlock your domain and obtain a transfer code from the current domain registrar.
To transfer your domain name from BlueHost to Skystra, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your BlueHost control panel.
- Select the Domain Manager option.
- Click the desired domain name to obtain access to other options.
- On the Lock tab, click the Unlock button to unlock the domain name.
Pause Domain Privacy
- On the Privacy Options tab, click the Pause Domain Privacy button.
Get EPP Code
- Click the Transfer EPP tab to obtain the transfer code.