Welcome to Email Hosting by Skystra!
This guide helps you get started on your new Email Hosting service.
How Do I Login To My Client Account?
You can log in to your account directly from our website through the Sign In button at the top right corner.
Your username is always the email you used to sign up and the password is the one you set at sign up.
If you forgot your password, you can click Forgot Password and get a new one by email.
Your client account provides all the information that you need about your hosting account and allows you to manage all aspects of it.
You can see all active services and domains you own, pay or view invoices and contact our support team.
How Do I Set Up My Email?
Your Email Hosting service comes with a cPanel control panel, which allows you to create and manage your email accounts.
You can access the cPanel control panel.
Click here for instructions on how to get to cPanel.
Setting up the email is very straightforward once you’re in cPanel:
- Click on the Email Accounts under the Email section.
- Click the Create button at the top right corner.
- Create an email username and password
- Set your quota to unlimited
- Click on the Create button
Here’s an example of everything filled out:
How Can I Access My Email Inbox?
To access Webmail, log in to your cPanel control panel, and click on the Email Accounts option under Email section:
Then, click the Check Email option next to your email address:
A webmail application will then open in a new window:
How Do I Connect My Email To My Phone?
Here are guides on how to set up your email address on your phone:
How Do I Connect My Email To My Computer?
Here are guides on how to set up your email address on various email programs on your computer:
Quick Security Tips
Here are some quick security tips from our team:
- Make sure your passwords are not easy to guess. Use password generators when available.
- Make sure your passwords are not all the same and include special characters that are hard to guess.
- Enable Two Factor Authentication (2FA) anywhere you can.
- Get into the habit of changing your passwords from time to time.
That’s it! We hope this guide helps you manage your emails on your Email Hosting service.