All of our services come with webmail included.
When you subscribe to any of our services and register or transfer your domain name with us, you can create a new email address with it.
For example, if your new or existing domain name is skystraconnect.com, your webmail address can be [email protected]
Once you subscribe, you can sign into the Account Center with the email and password you set at checkout.
From there, follow these simple steps to get your webmail up & running.
Create Email Address
1. Login to the cPanel control panel. Click here for instructions on how to get to cPanel.
2. Click on the Email Accounts option under the Email section:
3. Next, click on the Create button in the top-right corner:
4. Put in your username, generate your password, hit Unlimited Quota, and click the Create button
Congrats, you have now created your new webmail account!
Access Webmail Inbox
Now that you have your new webmail address, just a couple of steps for you to access your new inbox!
5. Click the Check Email option next to your brand new email address:
6. cPanel will then automatically log you into your webmail. Welcome to your brand new webmail inbox, you’re all set!
Please note that you can also access your email accounts using the Webmail software via the following URL: https://www.yourdomain.tld/webmail (replace yourdomain.tld with your actual domain name).