The green wheel loading on a website is triggered by the firewall security system detecting bot or automated traffic on your website. The green wheel you see is the firewall preventing potential bots from taking down your website.
If you see a green wheel loading on a website, the firewall has detected bot-like activity from your device IP address. The firewall system then triggers an invisible reCAPTCHA screen and processes a security check.
Please note, this is not a website error as only a user that has triggered the firewall security verification will see it. If this happens to you, your page will look like the image below:
If you have triggered the reCAPTCHA security verification process, you can:
1. Wait patiently: Wait a few moments for the reCAPTCHA to complete its security verification process
2. Refresh your page: If the loading takes awhile, try refreshing your page
3. Check your internet connection: Make sure you are on a stable and secure internet connection
4. Clear browser cache and cookies: Clear your browser cache and cookies
5. Go incognito: Access the website using an incognito or private window
6. Use a different browser: Access the website using a different browser
Normally, simply waiting a few moments patiently will pass the security verification and clear the wheel up.