Your WordPress dashboard is where you can build and manage your WordPress website.
You can log in to your WordPress dashboard from your hosting control panel or directly from your browser using your WordPress admin login link.
This guide will show you both login methods.
Single sign on method
1. Log in to your hosting control panel
2. Click on the WordPress Manager button
3. Once on your WordPress Manager, click on the Login button next to your WordPress website to login
1. Open a new window or tab on your internet browser
2. Go to https://yourdomain.com/wp-admin (replace yourdomain.com with your own domain name)
As an example, for the domain name skystrahelp.com, the WordPress admin login link would be:
3. You will now see your WordPress admin login page
4. Log in with your username and password*
*Note: If you don’t remember your login credentials, you can initiate a password reset by clicking Lost your password?, and request a new password to the email address associated to your WordPress website.