You can reset your WordPress admin password using two easy methods.
Reset your WordPress admin password from your WordPress admin dashboard
1. Open an internet browser window
2. Go to your WordPress admin dashboard using https://yourdomain.com/wp-admin (replace yourdomain.com with your own domain name)
3. Click on Lost your password?
4. Enter the email address associated to your WordPress admin user and click the Reset Password button
5. Check your email and follow the prompts to reset your password
Reset your WordPress admin password from the WordPress Manager
1. Log in to your hosting control panel
2. Click on the WordPress Manager button
3. Click Manage Users
4. Select your user from the username dropdown
5. Click the key icon 🔑 next to the password field to generate a secure password
6. Click on Show in the password field to reveal your password and then note it down somewhere secure
7. Click the Save button
8. You can now log in to your WordPress admin dashboard using https://yourdomain.com/wp-admin (replace yourdomain.com with your own domain name)