When you delete a WordPress website, you are wiping the data off of your hosting account, which means the website will go offline. However, deleting a WordPress website can be handy when you want to restart a website from scratch.
You can delete a WordPress website from your WordPress Manager.
1. Log in to your hosting control panel
2. Click on the WordPress Manager button
3. Locate your WordPress Installation and click the down arrow V
4. Click the Remove button
5. Check the Remove Directory box
6. Check the Remove Database box
7. Check the Remove Database User box
8. Click the Remove Installation button
9. On the Are you sure you want to remove this installation? click the OK button
If you’d like to re-install WordPress on your domain name, use these steps: Install WordPress