Your hosting control panel is a panel where you will manage all aspects of your hosting service. You can log in to your hosting control panel from your customer portal or directly from your internet browser. You will find steps for both methods below. If the customer portal method does not work, use the direct login method instead.
Customer portal method
1. Log in to your Skystra customer portal
2. If you have multiple hosting services, select the correct one from the dropdown. If you only have one hosting service, it will be selected by default.
3. Click on the Log in to Hosting Control Panel button
Direct login method
1. Open a new window or tab on your internet browser
2. Go to https://cp.yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com with your own domain name)*. As an example, for skystrahelp.com, the direct control panel login link would be: https://cp.skystrahelp.com
*Note: If are using an external DNS and/or CDN provider, you will need to add an A record for cp pointing to your hosting account’s IP address and let it propagate, or else the link will not work.
3. Enter your control panel username and control panel password to sign in