Adding an email address to an always allow list means you will always accept messages from that sender into your inbox and their emails never get sent to the spam folder.
You can set email addresses to your always allow list through your hosting control panel. Please note that when you add an email address to an allow list, this action is specific to each individual domain and email address.
1. Log in to your hosting control panel
2. From the top right, next to the Domain: field, click on your domain name and select the domain name you want to manage
3. Click on the Spam Management button
4. Locate the Whitelisted E-mails section
5. In the provided field, type in the email address you want to add to your always allow list and click the enter key on your keyboard to save it