Google Workspace email is a professional email service provided by Google. It comes with additional business tools like calendars, document sharing, and video conferencing, all integrated into one platform.
Before starting these steps, you must have an active Google Workspace email subscription for your domain name. If you do not, purchase your subscription through the Google Workspace website.
You must also have your domain name pointing to the Skystra nameservers.
If you’d like help to get Google Workspace email enabled on your domain name, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Skystra customer portal
2. Click on Services from the menu
3. Click on View Available Addons from the Actions list
4. Locate Google Workspace MX Records and click on the Add to Cart button (Note: The /ot next to the indicated price refers to one-time, as in a one-time payment)
5. Complete the checkout process
6. Our team will enable Google Workspace on your domain and confirm once completed
If you’d like to enable Google Workspace email on your domain name on your own, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your hosting control panel
2. From the top right, next to the Domain: field, click on your domain name and select the domain name you want to manage
3. Click on the MX Records button
4. Click the arrow under the MX Template to reveal the dropdown and select Google Suite MX
5. Untick the box next to Affect Pointers
6. Click the Save button
7. The MX records on your domain name will automatically update to Google Workspace email, and it will become active on your domain name