You can register a new domain name for a range of domain name extensions from your Skystra customer portal.
1. Log in to your Skystra customer portal
2. Click on Domains from the main menu and then the + Add New button
3. Click on the Register New Domain tab
4. Type your domain name into the field, select the extension from the dropdown and click the Search button. If your domain name is available, for registration, you’ll get an available message and price. If it isn’t available, you will get an unavailable message.
5. Once you decide on an available domain, click the Add to Cart button
7. Click the Checkout button
8. Complete the checkout to complete your registration
9. Add your new domain name to your Skystra hosting service to start managing it