1. Log in to your WordPress.com customer portal
2. Locate and select your domain name
3. Click on Name Servers and DNS
3. Disable the Use WordPress.com Name Servers
4. Type or paste in the Skystra nameservers, each into its own field:
5. Click the Save Custom Name Servers button to apply changes
Once nameservers are updated, it can take anywhere from a few hours to 24h for the new nameservers to take effect on your domain across the internet. You can monitor the update on your internet connection using the Skystra DNS tracker.