The process to change your domain name’s nameservers varies by domain registrar, however the steps follow the general order provided below.
1. Log in to your customer portal where the domain you’d like to change nameservers on is currently held
2. Locate your domain name and its management panel
3. Locate the Nameservers section
4. Select to use your own custom nameservers (sometimes this can be labeled as an ‘Advanced’ option)
5. Delete the old nameservers
6. Type or paste in the Skystra nameservers, each into its own field:
7. Click the Apply Changes or Save button
⚠️ Once nameservers are updated, it can take anywhere from a few hours to 24h for the new nameservers to take effect on your domain across the internet. You can monitor the update on your internet connection using the Skystra DNS tracker.