If your domain name is registered and held in your Skystra account, you can update the nameservers using the steps below.
1. Log in to your Skystra customer portal
2. Click on Domains from the top menu
3. Locate your domain name and click the 3 dots … to the right of it
5. Click on Manage Nameservers from the dropdown
6. Select Use custom nameservers (enter below)
7. Delete the old nameservers
8. Type or paste in your new nameservers, each into its own field
9. Click the Change Nameservers button to apply changes
Once nameservers are updated, it can take anywhere from a few hours to 24h for the new nameservers to take effect on your domain across the internet.