To cancel a domain name registration held in your Skystra account, you simply need to disable auto-renewal and then it will cancel automatically.
1. Log in to your Skystra customer portal
2. Click on Domains from the top menu
3. Locate your domain name and click the 3 dots … to the right of it
4. Click on Manage Domain from the dropdown
5. Click on Auto Renew from the left-menu
6. Toggle OFF the Auto Renewal Status
7. Once you disable the Auto Renewal Status toggle, your domain name will automatically expire and cancel at the end of its registration period. No other action is required, and you will not be billed for the domain name going forward.