Payment methods are credit cards you’ve placed on file to automatically process payments for your services.
You can manage payment methods from your Skystra customer portal.
1. Log in to your Skystra customer portal
2. Click on your profile name at the top right and from the dropdown, click on Payment Methods
3. You will see a Default card on file, this is normally the card you used when you signed up, or one that you set on your account. To add a new card, click on the Add New Credit Card button and follow the prompts. To edit an existing credit card’s details, click the pencil icon to its right hand side.
4. If you have multiple credit card on file and want to switch which one is used by default, click on the Set as default button next to the credit card.
5. To remove a credit card from file, first add a new default payment method on file using the steps above, and then open an online request with our Payments team with the name of the card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.) and the last 4-digits. Our team will remove it for you.
Accepted payment methods
You can process payments using all major credit cards, including:
- American Express
- Capital One
- Diners Club