Please review the points below in accordance with our refund policy.
Free trial period services
- Hosting subscriptions may come with a free trial period. If you’re unhappy for any reason within your free trial period, you can cancel your service directly from your customer portal.
- After the free trial period, the full subscription and commitment period begins. There are no refunds outside the free trial period.
30-day money back guarantee period
- If your hosting subscription did not come with free trial period, it automatically comes with a 30-day money back guarantee period instead.
- If you are unhappy for any reason within the 30-day money back guarantee period, you can submit a refund request. Unless there are other conditions applicable to the account, a full refund will be sent to your original payment method and you will receive an email confirmation.
- When renewing a hosting subscription for any term except monthly, you have a 14-day grace period from the invoice due date to request a refund..
- To get a refund request within the grace period, you can submit a refund request.
Domain names, addons and configurable options
- Domain names, certain addons and configurable options are exempt from the refund policy. There are no refunds on domain names or any other specified addon or configurable option.