You can register a new domain name from your Skystra portal.
IMPORTANT: We highly recommend you do NOT share and/or type your domain name in external domain search engines or forums until you have it registered, so as to avoid domain poachers from registering your domain name in advance.
1. Log in to your Skystra customer portal
2. Click on Domains from the menu
3. Click the Add New button
4. Click on Register New Domain
5. Type your domain name into the field, select the extension from the dropdown and click the Search button. If your domain name is available for registration, you will see an available confirmation message.
6. Click the Add to Cart button
*Note: The majority of domain extensions allow for ID protection, however certain authorities place restrictions on certain extensions or come with ID protection enabled by default. If ID protection is available on your domain name extension type, it will be available for order.
8. Click the Checkout button
9. Once your domain name is registered, add your domain to your hosting control panel to begin using it