1. Go to the Skystra portal login page
2. Click on the Forgot? link, which is located right above the Password field
2. On the Lost Password Reset page, enter in the email address associated with your Skystra customer portal account and click the Submit button.
3. You will receive Password Reset Requested confirmation message. If the email address you entered matches the one associated to your Skystra customer portal, a password reset link will be sent there.
4. Go to your email and check for the password reset email.
5. In the email, there will be a password reset link, click on the link.
6. On the Lost Password Reset page, type in your own password in the New Password and Confirm New Password fields. You can also click the Generate Password button to get one auto-generated for you, which will auto-fill both fields. Make sure to save your password in a secure spot and then click the Save Changes button.
7. You will receive a Password Reset Successful screen. Return to the Skystra portal login page and sign in with your customer portal username (the email address associated to your customer portal) and your new password.